Great possibilities to develop
- Autogrill (Titoli newspapers, gifts, books and tobacco; Spizzico pizza fast food; Acafè snack bar and market corner)
- Autogrill "Piazza Castello" (snack bar and wine bar)
- Bank Intesa Sanpaolo (bank and exchange)
- Bank Unicredit (bank and exchange)
- Beauty & Fashion Corner (clothing, accessories, perfumes)
- Camomilla Italia (clothing and accessories)
- Carpisa (designer bags and leather goods)
- Conte of Florence (sportswear)
- Eos Pharma (parapharmacy)
- Fashion Corner (clothing and accessories)
- Food and beverage (self-service restaurant)
- Forexchange (exchange, business centre, services)
- Giunti al punto (books, newsagent, tobacco, gift shop, cd<dvd, gadget, stamps)
- Harmont&Blaine (sportswear)
- Ingram (shirt shop)
- K-Way (rain jackets and sportwear) at RDK Mall
- NAU! (eyewear)
- Robe di Kappa (sportswear) at RDK Mall
- Servair Air Chef (free-flow restaurant)
- Smooke (electronic cigarettes)
- Superga (shoes and travel accessories) at RDK Mall
- Ticket office and lottery
- Tramezzino.Itì (snack bar, deli selection of Italian food)
- TrueStar SecureBag (plastic sealing of baggage)
- Watch Studio (designer watches)
- Wine & Food Corner (Piedmont Region corner, Venchi chocolate, a wide range of gastronomic delights and a vast array of regional food and wines)
- Yoyogurt (tasty frozen yoghurt dessert)
The following categories are today represented at Turin Airport: gifts, scents, food, chocolate, wines and liqueurs, books and newspapers, tobaccos, lottery, gadgets, writing instruments, spectacles, fashion accessories, leather, telephony, flowers, etc.
In order to widen and diversify the existing offer many contacts have made with brands that already have experience in the airport field and international visibility.
Our customers are high-profile. We already know their profile and their inclination to purchase.
Some analyses on the behaviour of passengers and their preferences have contributed to characterising the theme areas within which to develop business activities.
The new airport development plan has among its goals that of strongly increasing the areas for services and business activities.
To better serve its customers, SAGAT continuously seeks commercial partners, especially those who are able to gather the new possibilities of business offered by the airport.
For more information contact:email@example.com